Particle Flow Tools is a set of operators and other software tools created by the original author of Particle Flow for extending its capabilities.more...
Clay Studio Pro
Clay Studio Pro is a modeling tool plug-in for 3D Studio MAX
Clay Studio Pro provides you with advanced metaball modeling and animation tools. Unlike normal modeling, where the user is forced to build objects polygonally, Clay Studio Pro allows you to create complex organic forms quickly and efficiently. Clay Studio Pro is very well suited for building organic forms such as human bodies, hands, animals, space creatures or other such difficult non-geometric forms.
Here are the most important features of Clay Studio Pro:
- Modeling with spheres, ellipses, cubes and "diamonds"
- Clay Splines with fully animatable Clay Knots
- Fast, interactive feedback
- Advanced grouping functionality
- Shortcut control panels and commands
- Global control utility for quick adjustment
- Ability to convert standard MAX splines into Clay Splines
- Conversion of MetaReyes3 models into Clay Studio Pro models
- Use of ANY MAX standard mapping types for Clay primitives
- "Sticky Mapping" algorithm for seamless mapping blending